1,951 Accessible Apartments for rent in Aloha, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (30)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (35)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (12)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Aloha Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Hillsboro Accessible Apartments (10)
- Bethany Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (8)
- Sherwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wilsonville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Portland Accessible Apartments (132)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Aloha?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Aloha?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aloha?
The city of Aloha, Oregon, according to local legend, may have gotten its exotic Hawaiian name from a clerical mix-up. But for now, aloha Aloha!
When you think about Aloha Oregon, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is "Why would anyone name an Oregon town after a Hawaiian salutation?" In actual fact, it was all a mistake. According to at least one local legend, it was supposed to be called "Aloah" after a resort in Wisconsin, but when the town's founders applied for a postal address, someone along the way made a typo. To make things even more entertaining, locals still insist on pronouncing it "Aloah" (or, phonetically, "Ah-LO-wa") so there goes the Hawaii connection. In spite of this early logistical mishap, Aloha is a cheerful, friendly town that's only about 14 miles (and a million miles, figuratively) from the big metropolis of Portland. With a population of 49,425 as of the 2010 Census, Aloha somehow maintains a sophisticated, charming small town vibe, in spite of the presence of heavy corporate hitters such as Intel and Columbia Sportswear Company. The fact is, everything in Aloha is so darned pretty, that even the fast food restaurants are photo worthy. It's small town America all dressed up and ready for the prom, with the bright lights of the big city just 20 minutes away. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Aloha with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Aloha. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.