1,263 Apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, OK with Parking
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (23)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (213)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (217)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (119)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (124)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (337)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (436)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (345)
- Del City Apartments with Parking (14)
- Nichols Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- The Village Apartments with Parking (6)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (3)
- Midwest City Apartments with Parking (22)
- Moore Apartments with Parking (20)
- Edmond Apartments with Parking (40)
- Mustang Apartments with Parking (8)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Oklahoma City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Oklahoma City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Oklahoma City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.