602 Apartments for rent in Cincinnati, OH with Balconies
- Cincinnati Accessible Apartments (18)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Garages (51)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Hardwood Floors (97)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Parking (150)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Pools (38)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Cincinnati Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Cincinnati Furnished Apartments (10)
- Cincinnati Luxury Apartments (156)
- Cincinnati Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North College Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lockland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Reading Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cincinnati?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cincinnati?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati is one of the most exciting cities in the Midwest. It’s full of history, amazing architecture, popular pro sports teams and plenty of authentic cuisine. Its unique location on the north banks of the Ohio River means it’s also just a stone’s throw from Kentucky; worth noting if you enjoy tossing stones at states. Another great perk to Cincinnati is the cost of living, which is significantly below the national average. But read on and you’ll be ready for an astute apartment search ...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cincinnati renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.