129 Furnished Apartments for rent in Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Accessible Apartments (18)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Garages (51)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Hardwood Floors (97)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Parking (150)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Pools (38)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Cincinnati Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Cincinnati Furnished Luxury Apartments (10)
- Cincinnati Luxury Apartments (156)
- Cincinnati Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cincinnati (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cincinnati (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Cincinnati?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Cincinnati?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati is one of the most exciting cities in the Midwest. It’s full of history, amazing architecture, popular pro sports teams and plenty of authentic cuisine. Its unique location on the north banks of the Ohio River means it’s also just a stone’s throw from Kentucky; worth noting if you enjoy tossing stones at states. Another great perk to Cincinnati is the cost of living, which is significantly below the national average. But read on and you’ll be ready for an astute apartment search ...See more
Furnished apartments in Cincinnati can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Cincinnati as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.