1,023 Apartments for rent in Cincinnati, OH with Gyms
- Cincinnati Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Garages (54)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Hardwood Floors (104)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Parking (148)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Pools (36)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Cincinnati Dog Friendly Apartments (123)
- Cincinnati Furnished Apartments (10)
- Cincinnati Luxury Apartments (166)
- Cincinnati Pet Friendly Apartments (129)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kenwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Springdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cincinnati?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cincinnati?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cincinnati?
Cincinnati is one of the most exciting cities in the Midwest. It’s full of history, amazing architecture, popular pro sports teams and plenty of authentic cuisine. Its unique location on the north banks of the Ohio River means it’s also just a stone’s throw from Kentucky; worth noting if you enjoy tossing stones at states. Another great perk to Cincinnati is the cost of living, which is significantly below the national average. But read on and you’ll be ready for an astute apartment search ...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cincinnati renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.