79 Apartments for Rent Near WCCCD
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (16)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (136)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (170)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (245)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (274)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (21)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (134)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (191)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (30)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (512)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Hamtramck, MI Apartments (8)
- Hazel Park, MI Apartments (22)
- Ferndale, MI Apartments (35)
- River Rouge, MI Apartments (5)
- Oak Park, MI Apartments (10)
- Madison Heights, MI Apartments (14)
- Melvindale, MI Apartments (5)
- Dearborn, MI Apartments (31)
- Warren, MI Apartments (95)
- Royal Oak, MI Apartments (98)
- Ecorse, MI Apartments (11)
- Berkley, MI Apartments (8)
- Clawson, MI Apartments (6)
- Lincoln Park, MI Apartments (10)
- Allen Park, MI Apartments (4)
- Grosse Pointe Park, MI Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Wayne County Community College District?
The average rent for an apartment near Wayne County Community College District is $1,820.