636 Apartments for rent in Detroit, MI with Garages
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (9)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (180)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (247)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (14)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (166)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (23)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (412)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (174)
- Highland Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (13)
- River Rouge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Center Line Apartments with Garages (4)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Melvindale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dearborn Apartments with Garages (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Detroit?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Detroit?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Detroit?
Detroit apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.