110 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Detroit, MI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Detroit (26)
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (17)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (145)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (174)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (262)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (295)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (25)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (122)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (26)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (542)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (226)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (13)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (49)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (54)
- Hamtramck 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ferndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- River Rouge 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Melvindale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dearborn 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warren 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Royal Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Berkley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Detroit?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Detroit?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Detroit?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Detroit offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Detroit, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.