946 Short-term Apartments for rent in Detroit, MI
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (10)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (131)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (180)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (219)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (14)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (134)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (16)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (325)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Ferndale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Dearborn Short-term Apartments (2)
- Warren Short-term Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak Short-term Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Short-term Apartments (1)
- Southfield Short-term Apartments (3)
- Troy Short-term Apartments (3)
- Roseville Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Detroit?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Detroit?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Detroit?
Finding a short-term apartment in Detroit takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.