409 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Detroit, MI
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (12)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (85)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (126)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (156)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (14)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (101)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (14)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (214)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (34)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (32)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (42)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Detroit (12)
- Highland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hazel Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Melvindale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ecorse Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Detroit?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Detroit?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Detroit?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Detroit should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Detroit may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Detroit. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.