572 Furnished Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Staten Island (1)
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (25)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (45)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (5)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Elizabeth Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bayonne Furnished Apartments (2)
- Linden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Roselle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rahway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Keansburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (4)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Harrison Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fords Furnished Apartments (1)
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Staten Island can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Staten Island as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.