159 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Fort Lee, NJ
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (16)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lee (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lee (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lee (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Fort Lee (1)
- Edgewater Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cliffside Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (3)
- West New York Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hackensack Furnished Apartments (1)
- River Edge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bronx Furnished Apartments (6)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lodi Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Furnished apartments in Fort Lee can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fort Lee as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.