1,609 Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (23)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (38)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Carteret Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bayonne Apartments with Pools (11)
- Avenel Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (93)
- South Amboy Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Staten Island?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Staten Island means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Staten Island could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.