547 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Staten Island (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Staten Island (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Staten Island (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (24)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (39)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (4)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (2)
- Carteret Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bayonne Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Linden Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Avenel Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rahway Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Perth Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Keansburg Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Staten Island?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Staten Island?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Staten Island should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Staten Island may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Staten Island. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.