683 Studio Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Staten Island (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (24)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (39)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (4)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (2)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Elizabeth Studio Apartments (4)
- Bayonne Studio Apartments (2)
- Linden Studio Apartments (1)
- Roselle Studio Apartments (1)
- Rahway Studio Apartments (2)
- Perth Amboy Studio Apartments (1)
- Woodbridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Newark Studio Apartments (17)
- Jersey City Studio Apartments (51)
- South Amboy Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Staten Island?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Staten Island?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Staten Island living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Staten Island during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.