246 Apartments for Rent in Staten Island, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Staten Island (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Staten Island (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Staten Island (7)
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (12)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (3)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Carteret Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Bayonne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Linden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Avenel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rahway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Keansburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Staten Island?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Staten Island offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Staten Island. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Staten Island can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.