244 Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY with Garages
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (49)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (2)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Carteret Apartments with Garages (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bayonne Apartments with Garages (13)
- Linden Apartments with Garages (7)
- Avenel Apartments with Garages (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rahway Apartments with Garages (5)
- Keansburg Apartments with Garages (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Staten Island?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Staten Island apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.