114 Apartments for rent in Bronx, NY with Garages
- Bronx Accessible Apartments (35)
- Bronx Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Bronx Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bronx Apartments with Hardwood Floors (176)
- Bronx Apartments with Parking (113)
- Bronx Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bronx Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Bronx Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Bronx Furnished Apartments (10)
- Bronx Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Yonkers Apartments with Garages (15)
- Bronxville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Tenafly Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (11)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (9)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Garages (13)
- Eastchester Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bronx?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bronx?
I can't seem to escape the sins of my smart-alec youth; Here are my amends. I wrote those lines, "The Bronx? No thonx;" I shudder to confess them. Now I'm an older, wiser man I cry, "The Bronx? God bless them!" - Ogden Nash
Celebrated for both its up-yours attitude toward life and its pigheadedness in solving the latest social ills, the Bronx scatters the urban excitement and diverse population of New York City over wider and more affordable spaces. Unfairly characterized as a less-than-savory collection of tenement buildings, the borough also boasts architecturally awesome estates and about 7,000 acres of park land. Since the 1980s, large-scale community fixes have launched the Bronx on an upward trajectory and made it a great place to search for rentals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bronx? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Bronx apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.