455 Apartments for rent in White Plains, NY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- White Plains Accessible Apartments (5)
- White Plains Apartments with Balconies (10)
- White Plains Apartments with Gyms (8)
- White Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- White Plains Apartments with Parking (22)
- White Plains Apartments with Pools (7)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- White Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- White Plains Furnished Apartments (5)
- White Plains Luxury Apartments (1)
- White Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (4)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Valhalla Apartments with Garages (1)
- Elmsford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rye Apartments with Garages (3)
- Port Chester Apartments with Garages (6)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Garages (14)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in White Plains?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in White Plains?
How can I find a cheap apartment in White Plains?
Having trouble with Craigslist New York? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
White Plains, New York: the site of a fierce Revolutionary War battle in which Washington got his hiney kicked by the British. This makes the city a historic landmark and a must-visit for Revolutionary War buffs. There’s other stuff, though, that makes it an excellent choice for your new hometown. See more
White Plains apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.