1,948 Apartments for rent in Enterprise, NV with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Enterprise Accessible Apartments (7)
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (174)
- Enterprise Apartments with Garages (289)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Enterprise Apartments with Parking (299)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (116)
- Enterprise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Enterprise Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Enterprise Furnished Apartments (38)
- Enterprise Luxury Apartments (5)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Paradise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (87)
- Whitney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (244)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- St. George Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Enterprise?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Enterprise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Enterprise?
"Nevada's one of the most conservative states in the Union, but you can do what you want in Vegas and nobody judges you." (- Drew Carey)
What happens in Vegas doesnt always stay in Vegas, because sometimes it goes home to sleep in Enterprise. Enterprise, located just 15 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas strip, is a residential neighborhood just south of Las Vegas proper, where lots of people who work and play in Vegas hang their hats at night. About 100,000 people, in fact. There are parks like Exploration Peak Park and Nevada Trails Park. If you are interested in living in one of the most fun-filled, entertaining areas in the country, Enterprise might be a good place to start your search. Its just miles from the excitement of Las Vegas, but it offers southwestern suburban neighborhoods with a low cost of living. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Enterprise renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.