1,461 Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (54)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (79)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (67)
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (58)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (172)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (145)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (85)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (226)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (107)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (194)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (29)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (278)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Albuquerque?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Albuquerque?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Albuquerque offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Albuquerque. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Albuquerque can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.