427 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albuquerque (48)
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (44)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (115)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (66)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (169)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (81)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (105)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (16)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (211)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (156)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (73)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (73)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Albuquerque?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Albuquerque?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Albuquerque offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Albuquerque, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.