258 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Albuquerque, NM
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (60)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (189)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (140)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (92)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (103)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (251)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (111)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (150)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (249)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (27)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (343)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (110)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (134)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (111)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Albuquerque (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Albuquerque?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Albuquerque?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Albuquerque should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Albuquerque may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Albuquerque. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.