152 Cheap Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (43)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (122)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (102)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (163)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (86)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (158)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (14)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (206)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (160)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Albuquerque?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Albuquerque?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Finding cheap apartments in Albuquerque takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Albuquerque by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Albuquerque in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Albuquerque.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Albuquerque. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Albuquerque.