76 Furnished Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (58)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (172)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (145)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (85)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (226)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (107)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (194)
- Albuquerque Furnished Luxury Apartments (29)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (278)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (12)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Albuquerque (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Albuquerque?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Albuquerque?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Furnished apartments in Albuquerque can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Albuquerque as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.