198 Apartments in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (58)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (161)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (84)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (87)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (193)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (101)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (118)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (187)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (24)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (244)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (190)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Albuquerque?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Albuquerque?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Albuquerque apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.