572 Short-term Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (45)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (139)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (119)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Hardwood Floors (77)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (182)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (89)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (105)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (177)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (18)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (237)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (182)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Albuquerque?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Albuquerque?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Albuquerque takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.