143 Apartments for rent in Long Branch, NJ with Balconies
- Long Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Long Branch Apartments with Garages (23)
- Long Branch Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Long Branch Apartments with Parking (48)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (47)
- Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Long Branch Furnished Apartments (47)
- Long Branch Luxury Apartments (51)
- Long Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Deal Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Little Silver Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Eatontown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rumson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sea Bright Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Long Branch?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Long Branch?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Long Branch?
Long Branch, NJ: Birthplace of The Boss
The city of Long Branch earns major cool points for witnessing the entrance into the world of one of rock and roll’s most famous Jersey boys, Bruce Springsteen. As if that’s not enough, Long Branch is also where Bruce penned the classic anthem, “Born to Run.” Previously known as the “Hollywood of the East” and heralded as America’s First Seaside Resort, Long Branch has a rich history as a favorite vacation destination. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Long Branch renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.