200 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Long Branch, NJ
- Long Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Long Branch Apartments with Garages (23)
- Long Branch Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Long Branch Apartments with Parking (48)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (47)
- Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Long Branch Furnished Apartments (49)
- Long Branch Luxury Apartments (51)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Long Branch (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Long Branch (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Long Branch (1)
- Monmouth Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Little Silver Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Eatontown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rumson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sea Bright Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wanamassa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ocean Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bradley Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Long Branch?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Long Branch?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Long Branch?
Long Branch, NJ: Birthplace of The Boss
The city of Long Branch earns major cool points for witnessing the entrance into the world of one of rock and roll’s most famous Jersey boys, Bruce Springsteen. As if that’s not enough, Long Branch is also where Bruce penned the classic anthem, “Born to Run.” Previously known as the “Hollywood of the East” and heralded as America’s First Seaside Resort, Long Branch has a rich history as a favorite vacation destination. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Long Branch should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Long Branch may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Long Branch. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.