115 Apartments in Long Branch
- Long Branch Accessible Apartments (1)
- Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (89)
- Long Branch Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Long Branch Apartments with Parking (115)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (49)
- Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Long Branch Furnished Apartments (40)
- Long Branch Luxury Apartments (39)
- Long Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Garages (25)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Deal Apartments with Garages (4)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Garages (26)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eatontown Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rumson Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Garages (12)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fair Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Long Branch?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Long Branch?
Long Branch, NJ: Birthplace of The Boss
The city of Long Branch earns major cool points for witnessing the entrance into the world of one of rock and roll’s most famous Jersey boys, Bruce Springsteen. As if that’s not enough, Long Branch is also where Bruce penned the classic anthem, “Born to Run.” Previously known as the “Hollywood of the East” and heralded as America’s First Seaside Resort, Long Branch has a rich history as a favorite vacation destination. See more
Long Branch apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.