184 Apartments for Rent Near Monmouth University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- West Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Long Branch Furnished Apartments (6)
- West Long Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Oceanport, NJ Apartments (3)
- Long Branch, NJ Apartments (113)
- Oakhurst, NJ Apartments (21)
- Eatontown, NJ Apartments (20)
- Deal, NJ Apartments (8)
- Little Silver, NJ Apartments (5)
- Wanamassa, NJ Apartments (7)
- Allenhurst, NJ Apartments (4)
- Monmouth Beach, NJ Apartments (25)
- Asbury Park, NJ Apartments (69)
- Rumson, NJ Apartments (9)
- Ocean Grove, NJ Apartments (76)
- Red Bank, NJ Apartments (27)
- Tinton Falls, NJ Apartments (13)
- Bradley Beach, NJ Apartments (45)
- Sea Bright, NJ Apartments (22)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Monmouth University?
The average rent for an apartment near Monmouth University is $4,320.