**COLIVING:Fully furnished all-inclusive housing in a shared suite. Utilities and extras included **
Get more for your rent at Common at The Agnes with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Jersey City, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.) (Edit Based on Home)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• Weekly rush hour shuttle to the PATH
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (6 months+)
• Pool, gym, library, and more
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Common at The Agnes is not your standard rental, and the home’s amenities are anything but average. You’ll have access to everyday conveniences: bike storage for your ride’s safe keeping between excursions through Lincoln Park, a fitness center for when snow and sleet make those bike rides impossible, and a club room and work space where you can easily transition to happy hour with the close of a laptop. Beyond daily work, life, and play, Common at The Agnes offers a courtyard and patio, a cafe, pool, and a communal kitchen that can be rented out for private events — think Friendsgiving, birthday parties, or cooking classes. There’s also a 4th-floor lounge that’s exclusive to Common coliving members, and an art and design library for finding inspiration on even the most average days.
When you make your home at Common at The Agnes, you’re in the heart of Jersey City’s West Side. This neighborhood is well loved for its small town charm — think local businesses, quaint architecture, and a friendly community — and its easy access to everything that makes city living great. Lincoln Park, which spans 273 acres and offers everything from fishing ponds to bike trails and public art, is only a 4 minute drive away. For dining out, the area’s local restaurants serve up delicious food from around the world, from Filipino silog to Italian subs and pizza. You’re also down the street from convenient shopping, including Big Lots, Homegoods and Marshalls, Staples, and Asian Food Markets. Common at The Agnes also offers a free shuttle to the Journal Square PATH station during weekdays and rush hour, between 6 - 10 am and 4:30 - 8:30 pm. Arrive in Midtown Manhattan in 40 minutes.