352 Apartments for rent in Nashua, NH with Balconies
- East Merrimack Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Londonderry Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Derry Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Boxborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Acton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Concord Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Nashua?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Nashua?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Nashua renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.