612 Apartments for rent in Wake Forest, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wake Forest Accessible Apartments (7)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Parking (31)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Pools (19)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Wake Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Wake Forest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Rolesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (193)
- Wendell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Zebulon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Butner Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (14)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (22)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (82)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wake Forest?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wake Forest?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wake Forest?
Wake Forest apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.