469 Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (20)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Wilson's Mills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wendell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Knightdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Smithfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (14)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (1)
- Zebulon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (193)
- Rolesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Garages (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Clayton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Clayton?
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Clayton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.