1,477 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (47)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (31)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Accessible Apartments (2)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (2)
- Denver Accessible Apartments (1)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (13)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (179)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mooresville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mooresville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mooresville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mooresville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.