197 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mooresville (19)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (2)
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (47)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (32)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mooresville (37)
- Davidson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Troutman 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cornelius 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lake Norman of Catawba 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Westport 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Huntersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Statesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Kannapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Denver 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Landis 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Mooresville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Mooresville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.