824 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Knightdale, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Knightdale (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Knightdale (1)
- Knightdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Knightdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Knightdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Knightdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Parking (7)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Knightdale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Knightdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Knightdale Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Knightdale (3)
- Wendell 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Raleigh 1 Bedroom Apartments (147)
- Garner 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Wake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Cary 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Fuquay-Varina 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Apex 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Knightdale?
Back in the year 1700, the Lords Proprietor of the Carolina Colony employed John Lawson to explore what is now the Knightdale area. After a meeting together with the Tuscarora Native American tribe, Lawson came to an amicable agreement and purchased a sizable section of the surrounding lands. Upon receiving Lawson's report in 1701, the King of England - King William III - set about apportioning the land to those who were willing to settle.
Since 1701, thousands of residents have made the town of Knightdale, located in Wake County, their home. When the population exploded over the last two decades, Knightdale gained the honor of becoming part of the metro region and a suburb of Raleigh. Along with moderate temperatures throughout the seasons, and the exception of extra humidity in the summer, Knightdale is a great place to be. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Knightdale offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Knightdale, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.