1,417 Apartments for rent in Huntersville, NC with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Huntersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (23)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Huntersville Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Cornelius Apartments with Parking (22)
- Davidson Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (47)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (683)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Parking (12)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (43)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Huntersville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Huntersville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntersville?
"Now it's not a meaningless question / To ask if they've been and gone / I remember a talk about North / Carolina and a strange, strange pond / You see the sides were like glass / In the thick of a forest without a road / And if any man's ever made that land / Then I think it would've showed" - Fleetwood Mac
Still seeming like an unspoiled nook of America, with its rolling hills, deep blue skies and active farmland, Huntersville is the rare effortless combination of urban and rural. That doesn't mean you'll find electric guitarists busking for tips next to natural waterfalls, but it does mean manmade lakes and open pastures are melding in a unique experience that feels both homey and adventurous. Plus, they've got NASCAR. There's more than just a twinge of country style here, and residents do well by their customs and show courtesy and welcoming attitudes to all. While you may miss the fast pace of city life, it's never far away, and you'll never regret seeing those star-filled skies.
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntersville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Huntersville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.