3,043 Accessible Apartments for rent in Garner, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (14)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Garner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Garner Apartments with Parking (17)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (9)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Garner Furnished Apartments (3)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Raleigh Accessible Apartments (96)
- Knightdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cary Accessible Apartments (25)
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wendell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Apex Accessible Apartments (3)
- Morrisville Accessible Apartments (13)
- Wake Forest Accessible Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Garner?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Garner?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garner?
“Friday night football is king. / Sweet tea goes good with anything. / The fireflies come out when the sun goes down. / Nobody eats 'til you say amen. / And everybody knows your mom and them. / You can see who loves who for miles around. / In a water tower town.” (- Scotty McCreery, Garner, NC native, whose music video for "Water Tower Town" was filmed in his hometown)
With road names like Jones Sausage Road and Timber Drive, who wouldn’t want to live in the town of Garner, North Carolina? As of the 2010 census, Garner’s population comes in at 25,745, with most residents hooked on Carolina staples like pulled pork barbecue and sweet tea or NY-style pizza and bagels. Like much of the greater Triangle region of North Carolina, a substantial number of former New Yorkers call the area home.Garner has a smaller land area and population than nearby cities like state capital Raleigh and Durham. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Garner with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Garner. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.