447 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Asheville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Asheville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Asheville Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Asheville Apartments with Garages (25)
- Asheville Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Asheville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Asheville Apartments with Parking (76)
- Asheville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Asheville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Asheville Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Asheville Furnished Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Asheville (24)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Asheville (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Asheville (25)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Asheville (5)
- Woodfin Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Avery Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Weaverville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fletcher Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hendersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- East Flat Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Travelers Rest Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sans Souci Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Berea Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Inman Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Asheville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Asheville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Asheville?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the only online hub you’ll ever need to find the apartment of your dreams in Asheville, North Carolina! Located in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains at the vortex of the French Broad and Swannanoa Rivers, Asheville has been dubbed “America’s Happiest City,” “the Paris of the South,” and, courtesy of Rolling Stone magazine, “America’s New Freak Capital.” Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and boasting amenities and living quarters appealing to everyone from ...
The 80,000 residents of Asheville include a wide range of demographics, including: See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Asheville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Asheville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Asheville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.