356 Apartments for rent in Asheville, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Asheville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Asheville Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Asheville Apartments with Garages (23)
- Asheville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Asheville Apartments with Parking (70)
- Asheville Apartments with Pools (24)
- Asheville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Asheville Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Asheville Furnished Apartments (18)
- Asheville Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Woodfin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Weaverville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Taylors Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greer Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Judson Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Easley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Asheville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Asheville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Asheville?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the only online hub you’ll ever need to find the apartment of your dreams in Asheville, North Carolina! Located in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains at the vortex of the French Broad and Swannanoa Rivers, Asheville has been dubbed “America’s Happiest City,” “the Paris of the South,” and, courtesy of Rolling Stone magazine, “America’s New Freak Capital.” Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and boasting amenities and living quarters appealing to everyone from ...
The 80,000 residents of Asheville include a wide range of demographics, including: See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Asheville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.