35 Apartments for Rent Near A-B Tech
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Asheville Accessible Apartments (16)
- Asheville Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Asheville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Asheville Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Asheville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Asheville Apartments with Parking (71)
- Asheville Apartments with Pools (26)
- Asheville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Asheville Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Asheville Furnished Apartments (24)
- Asheville Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Woodfin, NC Apartments (7)
- Royal Pines, NC Apartments (3)
- Avery Creek, NC Apartments (4)
- Weaverville, NC Apartments (2)
- Fletcher, NC Apartments (3)
- Black Mountain, NC Apartments (4)
- Hendersonville, NC Apartments (12)
- Brevard, NC Apartments (5)
- Waynesville, NC Apartments (5)
- Travelers Rest, SC Apartments (11)
- Greeneville, TN Apartments (6)
- Sans Souci, SC Apartments (8)
- Berea, SC Apartments (5)
- Taylors, SC Apartments (12)
- Pickens, SC Apartments (8)
- Greer, SC Apartments (61)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College is $2,140.