995 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Apex, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Apex Accessible Apartments (3)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (27)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Apex Apartments with Parking (35)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (17)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (3)
- Apex Luxury Apartments (47)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Cary Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Morrisville Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Fuquay-Varina Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Raleigh Dog Friendly Apartments (414)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Angier Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (215)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Carrboro Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
"I like the way the people say they're always on your side, with a North Carolina smile / I like calling North Carolina home." (-- Sythe Cameron, "I Like Calling North Carolina Home")
With its historic streets, antique gift shops, and railway heritage, Apex, NC has its own treasure chest of artifacts from the past that history junkies will surely appreciate. With its rich history and progressive outlook, this town has a solid past and a bright future. If you want to get in on the upward trend of this vibrant place before it reaches its, er, apex, lets get you an apartment in this vibrant town! See more
Finding an apartment in Apex that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.