943 Apartments for rent in Apex, NC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Apex (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Apex (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Apex (15)
- Apex Accessible Apartments (3)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (27)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Apex Apartments with Parking (34)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (17)
- Apex Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (3)
- Apex Luxury Apartments (46)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Morrisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (313)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Angier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (167)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Carrboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Apex?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Apex?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Apex?
"I like the way the people say they're always on your side, with a North Carolina smile / I like calling North Carolina home." (-- Sythe Cameron, "I Like Calling North Carolina Home")
With its historic streets, antique gift shops, and railway heritage, Apex, NC has its own treasure chest of artifacts from the past that history junkies will surely appreciate. With its rich history and progressive outlook, this town has a solid past and a bright future. If you want to get in on the upward trend of this vibrant place before it reaches its, er, apex, lets get you an apartment in this vibrant town! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Apex offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Apex. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Apex can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.