273 Apartments for rent in Fuquay-Varina, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fuquay-Varina (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fuquay-Varina (5)
- Fuquay-Varina Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Garages (14)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Parking (16)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fuquay-Varina Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Fuquay-Varina Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fuquay-Varina Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Buies Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Lillington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Morrisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (271)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fuquay-Varina?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fuquay-Varina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fuquay-Varina?
This double-barrel-monikered town came from the 1963 merger of Fuquay, named for a French settler, and Varina, named for a Confederate soldier's wartime pen-pal and later sweetheart, so you know there's plenty of history here.
The town of Fuquay-Varina is located in Wake County, North Carolina. Fuquay-Varina, with a population just below 20,000, is only about a 30-minute drive south of the state capital, Raleigh. The area is rich in tobacco production and agriculture, although its proximity to Research Triangle Park (a major center for research and development) has led to increased housing development and growth. Prepare yourself for warm summers, with July averages around 90 degrees and comparatively temperate winters, with January highs around 50 degrees. All in all, Fuquay-Varina enjoys a moderate subtropical climate befitting its gentility. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fuquay-Varina offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fuquay-Varina. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fuquay-Varina can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.