4,361 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (14)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (45)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (41)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (56)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (5)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Golden Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Edina Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Crystal Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Hope Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (336)
- Richfield Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
Finding an apartment in St. Louis Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.