1,802 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Hopkins, MN
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (12)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (17)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hopkins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hopkins (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hopkins (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hopkins (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Hopkins (3)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Minnetonka Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Edina Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Wayzata Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Crystal Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Hopkins?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Hopkins?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Hopkins?
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Hopkins should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Hopkins may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Hopkins. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.