184 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (5)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (20)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (22)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (16)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Minnetonka Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Minnetonka (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Minnetonka (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Minnetonka (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Minnetonka (6)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wayzata Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Excelsior Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Long Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Chanhassen Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Minnetonka?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Minnetonka?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Minnetonka?
"Skies blue / O'er you / Look down in love. / Waves bright / Give Light / As on they move." (-Slim Whitman, “By The Waters of Minnetonka”)
Lake Minnetonka may have only first been seen (to the best of our knowledge, anyway) in 1822, but that doesn't mean it's old hat. Minnetonka is a suburban city (the 17th largest) in the state of Minnesota. With 44% of the population aged 55 years or older (can anyone say baby boomers?), the city has a rich natural resource base and has a strong resolve of preserving it. While most of the cities in United States is focused on seeing whose downtown can be noisier, Minnetonka is proud of its 49 community parks and more than 1000 acres of natural open space. Try and say that, Vegas. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Minnetonka should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Minnetonka may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Minnetonka. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.