1,064 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in New Hope, MN
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- New Hope Apartments with Garages (11)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Hope Apartments with Parking (13)
- New Hope Apartments with Pools (7)
- New Hope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Hope Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in New Hope (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Hope (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Hope (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in New Hope (1)
- Crystal Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Brooklyn Center Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Maple Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in New Hope?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in New Hope?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in New Hope?
"I guess i'll spend another lifetime / searching for a New Hope." (- Broken Iris)
Okay, so Broken Iris may not have been speaking of New Hope in Minnesota, but they sure would have wished they were if they knew about it! New Hope provides a home to more than 20,000 residents, began as a farming community and is now a suburb of Minneapolis. It’s conveniently located for easy access to the big city but offers a lovely small-town, rural feel with strong community ties and lots of parks and recreational activities for both young and old. The town's current focus is on increasing the population, so it’s a great time to start looking for apartments to rent. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in New Hope should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in New Hope may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in New Hope. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.